• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Top box 45L base mod

Pianoman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

Since I bought this top box that I feel something is not right.

Firstly, with the application of the lower back rest, the rear seat wouldn't open properly, because the seat kept hitting the rest pad.

Secondly, the passenger (my wife) was seated too close to me, because the top box was placed too much to the front side and couldn't be regulated and pushed back a few centimeters.

Now I think I solved this issues with this piece:

bbf076f240d91f6d5dac4d1b1fe077b0.jpg

38d37318602fe021a5bc5cc90ddf99bf.jpg

69cda00ea0e841f41258ffd6ef4d1ee2.jpg

fa6c54224d62d6ee9ce1c283a0808b11.jpg

17f42e4a5434a3c93cf96fe8fd67680e.jpg

Clever solution. Is your top box genuine Honda? If it is, it's very different to what they sell here branded as Honda, colour coded to the Integra (or any other NC sold here).

Very cool. Looks nice, hope it works for you. I've noticed that same issue trying to ride two up. The first long ride my wife and I took, was too long if you know what I mean. It was very uncomfortable for the two of us. But we were going away for a couple days so we needed the extra storage. I don't have the backrest either.

Very cool. Looks nice, hope it works for you. I've noticed that same issue trying to ride two up. The first long ride my wife and I took, was too long if you know what I mean. It was very uncomfortable for the two of us. But we were going away for a couple days so we needed the extra storage. I don't have the backrest either.
To resolve the confort problem I bought the SHAD seat. It will arrive sometime next week, I guess.

Back