Honda Top box 45L base mod

Pianoman

Reaction score
Hi all

Since I bought this top box that I feel something is not right.

Firstly, with the application of the lower back rest, the rear seat wouldn't open properly, because the seat kept hitting the rest pad.

Secondly, the passenger (my wife) was seated too close to me, because the top box was placed too much to the front side and couldn't be regulated and pushed back a few centimeters.

Now I think I solved this issues with this piece:

Hati

Reaction score
Clever solution. Is your top box genuine Honda? If it is, it's very different to what they sell here branded as Honda, colour coded to the Integra (or any other NC sold here).

JDE

Reaction score
Very cool. Looks nice, hope it works for you. I've noticed that same issue trying to ride two up. The first long ride my wife and I took, was too long if you know what I mean. It was very uncomfortable for the two of us. But we were going away for a couple days so we needed the extra storage. I don't have the backrest either.

Pianoman

Reaction score
Very cool. Looks nice, hope it works for you. I've noticed that same issue trying to ride two up. The first long ride my wife and I took, was too long if you know what I mean. It was very uncomfortable for the two of us. But we were going away for a couple days so we needed the extra storage. I don't have the backrest either.
To resolve the confort problem I bought the SHAD seat. It will arrive sometime next week, I guess.