• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Questionaire in UK

I was asked to do an online questionnaire in the middle of the summer about these bikes. They said I could win a $100 gas card. That plan didn't really pan out...

In the UK we tend to get on line surveys soon after buying the bike. This is more about the dealer and the experience of buying the bike than about the bike. I have also had on line surveys about dealer service after having work done.

I got a notification in the mail about 2 months after buying my bike requesting I log on to a certain Honda survey webpage. It didn't have a specific to me log in info, so anybody who knew the URL could complete the survey. I also received a phone call from Honda three weeks after buying my bike asking about my satisfaction with the dealer and the overall buying experience. The online survey had more to do with the actual bike, likes and dislikes, and general information about myself like age, interests, etc.

Didn't receive any questionnaire on my end but I must say I've owned my bike since May 25th 2013 and on October 2nd the dealer called me and said to me "look if ever anyone from Honda Canada asks you when you took possession you tell them you took delivery of your bike on October 1st so essentially your warranty just started!" He was just sending out the paper work to Honda last week. So maybe I'll be getting a questionnaire soon enough.

I got a questionaire for buying my bike. My experience with the dealer, maintenance, reliability and stuff like that.
I live in san francisco. I filled it out and sent it in.

Ken

Same with me. I got a survey and phone calls from Honda for both my CBR125R and my NC700XA a couple months after purchase. :)

Most all the companies send these questionnaires out (auto and motorcycle). This is how some of the companies in curtain situations rate the dealers performance. So, be kind but honest!

Back