• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda frunk power port?

Hi 2WheeledJim! I had a similar need last week. It took me 5 minutes to get an ‘SA to ring connector’ to hook up to the battery. Once done I used a SAE to USB adapter to plug in my phone charger. Removing the USB adapter would prevent power leaks.
On your option:
You can secure the Battery pack with the thick rubber band that holds the tools to the side of the frunk compartment wall to prevent it from being knocked around.

Hi 2WheeledJim! I had a similar need last week. It took me 5 minutes to get an ‘SA to ring connector’ to hook up to the battery. Once done I used a SAE to USB adapter to plug in my phone charger. Removing the USB adapter would prevent power leaks.
On your option:
You can secure the Battery pack with the thick rubber band that holds the tools to the side of the frunk compartment wall to prevent it from being knocked around.
Have you got the thing - relay switch? - where you don't drain the battery unless the power's on?

This what I use to plug into the SAE adapter cable attached to the battery. When unplugged the battery does not drain. When plugged there maybe a small drain on the battery, I never noticed when plugged for a few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 7
This what I use to plug into the SAE adapter cable attached to the battery. When unplugged the battery does not drain. When plugged there maybe a small drain on the battery, I never noticed when plugged for a few days.
This is exactly what I use too. Simple, reliable and inexpensive solution.

I use this same SAE to USB adapter on my Goldwing, CRF, and my Zero DSR. Works fine; lasts a long time. Doesn’t rust, bust, or collect dust.

Back