• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Could Rebrand the Honda CRF250L Rally as an Africa Twin

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Smallest Africa Twin​

The Honda CRF250L Rally is a bit of a mouthful, and according to the Japanese publication Young Machine, the bike could be rebranded as a version of the Africa Twin.

The bike would likely get some upgrades so that it could become a true adventure machine, but with KTM having the 390 Adventure and other small adventure motorcycles on the horizon. It really makes perfect sense. With some minor upgrades, Honda could have a real winner.

Of course, there’s a very good chance this could just be a rumor. However, Young Machine has been right in the past and specifically about the Africa Twin. When the company was upping the Africa Twin’s displacement, Young Machine was right about it.

With that in mind, I’d suggest that the publication’s rumor may also be accurate this time … again. This is a very good thing. In most cases, companies have taken street bikes and made small adventure motorcycles out of them. Honda has flipped the script here. It has a dirt bike that it can transform into an adventure machine. This is arguably the better path to take. It will be interesting to see when Honda reveals this bike.

The post Honda Could Rebrand the Honda CRF250L Rally as an Africa Twin appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

It would have to be called the "Africa Single," unless they decided to add a 2nd cylinder which is unlikely. :)

Yes, my first thought, too, was that the 250 is not a twin, so it would need to be an Africa Single. And as much as we do need a smaller, lighter Honda adventure bike, if the Rally was to become an "adventure" bike, I'd like to see it get 100 more CC's but not more weight.

While we're on the subject, I am in fact riding my Rally on some adventures this week! It is taking me places where I'd not want to take my NC. The dual sport is much better in the woods than a street bike. Photos below!

50768E55-34F6-4A36-8CDC-60711D062AA8.jpeg20024CC2-F7C4-43E4-8CC9-A2F1E38970D9.jpeg9BB4C098-3206-41BF-9B9C-21F870562E71.jpeg

Back