• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Brings Its New CT 125 to Europe

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spreading the Good​

Honda has a new CT 125. It’s essentially the Super Cub built for the trail and looks like the CT’s of old. It’s a bike that a lot of people are extremely excited for, myself included. The motorcycle will hit showrooms in Asia first, and then it will come to other areas of the world. Europe appears to be next. According to MoreBikes, recent EU patent office documentation suggests Honda will bring the bike to Europe soon.

It would only make sense for Honda to continue spreading the goodness that is the CT 125 around the world from there. The company will likely bring the bike to North America at some point in the future. When it does I will seriously be considering one of these little badass machines, and judging by the response in the comments from our readers, I won’t be the only one.

I would hope this bike is reasonably priced. It should come in close or perhaps a little more than the Super Cub and that makes total sense to me. The Super Cub is reasonably priced, so Honda better be ready to take people’s money. I have a feeling this CT 125 will be a hit with a lot of different people. It is the perfect around-town bike with some do-it-all capability. You can take this little billygoat off-road. Count me in, Honda.

The post Honda Brings Its New CT 125 to Europe appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

The used Yamaha XT225 I bought until I could find a good deal on a WR250R weighed less, cost half as much, had a low seat height without cramped ergos, had more useful suspension travel, and could actually do highway speeds. For NA use, this CT125 seems like a "nostalgia excercise".

And for around town, a scooter at least makes use of the space in front of the seat for carrying capacity.

It's now in the US as a 2021. I plan on getting the service manual when available and looking at rack accessories.
The few at dealers are all sold and am looking early to mid 2022 to pick one up. I'll be selling a new 2016 CRF230F. Elmo, my 125 Super Cub now has a brother; not a cousin to share stables.

Last edited:
It's now in the US as a 2021. I plan on getting the service manual when available and looking at rack accessories.
The few at dealers are all sold and am looking early to mid 2022 to pick one up. I'll be selling a new 2016 CRF230F. Elmo, my 125 Super Cub now has a brother; not a cousin to share stables.
Will be curious how the c and ct fuel mapping/gearing compare in riding experience. Even with the same power train I suspect they will ride quite differently. The Honda Cub revolutionized motorcycling as Ford did with private transportation.
My first ride was on a Cub 1965. At 70+ I've now come full circle on the Super Cub and Trails Cub, sharing the stable with (Corvette powered) Motus and DCT NC.

The 08 CRF230L was very different to the above 230 I sold today. The 08 with a little manual choke applied, cold started easily and settled into a smooth idle immediately.
The 2016, however, is very cold blooded and requires a very fast idle at nearly full choke for over a minute before settling into a smooth idle. But has a more crisp throttle response and a feeling of more power than the L.

100 million and counting.............to 150 million? The down side to this number however is it relates to something terrible that has taken place in world history..

Last edited:
Back