• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Announces Limited-Edition Color

I like the color. Not quite the real tree camo that I would like, but different.

Last edited:
Yet another option they have decided to limit to Japan only[/url].
150 units, Japan only, on sale August 23rd.
4.jpg

My father always said that "green" is bad luck on any motor vehicle. He raced sprint cars, and over the years I believe he used every color but green. I painted a Honda CB160 "British Racing Green" in 1965. I put the entire bike back together inside my apartment, as it was winter. There was no gas in the bike. Finished the bike and decided to get into my car and go get something to eat. It was late in the evening when I returned to my apartment. It was cold, so I decided to lite the space heater. I remember lighting the match, and the explosion as I was blown completely out the door onto the lawn. The entire apartment and my newly painted bike burned to the ground. I had 2nd degree burns on my right arm.

My father's commit on this was "told you green is bad luck". My father owned the apartment. Never had a green vehicle sense that day!

SmileyLookOut.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
ah, hells no, the cagers have enough trouble seeing us as it is-give them another reason to state "I didnt see them' and they probably wouldnt see something the color of grass or tree leaves.

Looks ugly, IMO. They should have done it in Kawasaki lime green! Now that, I would buy.

Greg

Obviously this is the army version ,they should of black the exhaust too!!!

Actually, I just passed a group of about a half-dozen of the JGSDF motorcycles in Tokyo the other day. Their bikes are way more kewl.

(JGSDF = Japan Ground Self Defense Force. They are very adamant in pointing out they don't have an "army").

As I recall we wrote that into their constitution after WWll

They did participate in the process, approve the Constitution, and have maintained it despite being perfectly free to amend it at any time and in any way they choose, so a little local credit does accrue.

I actually spotted on a few weeks back at Naps in Hiroshima. I thought it was just a one-off custom job at the time, but it seems that is one of the new ones.

IMG_0814.jpg

The color definitely seems more matt in real life than in the images from the link Mike shared.

Back