• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from the DC Metro Area!

sktaylor10

Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased a brand new 2015 NC700X DCT a little less than a month ago... and I am in love with this bike! As a newer rider, it's so easy to ride... although I'll be the first to admit that I have not yet chosen to brave the absolutely (insanely psychotic) commuter traffic that exists around DC. I'm building up to it. :p In the meantime, a coworker (also an owner) recommended I join the forum here for more info and tips... Happy to be here!

13690730_10153549855292471_923589876933591784_n.jpg

Welcome! I have the exact same color, model, and year bike as you, and I love it, too. I am originally from Arlington, and my parents still live there. My brother lives in Manassas. By your picture I can tell we like the same colors in riding gear. What brand jacket is that?

Welcome! I have the exact same color, model, and year bike as you, and I love it, too. I am originally from Arlington, and my parents still live there. My brother lives in Manassas. By your picture I can tell we like the same colors in riding gear. What brand jacket is that?

CRStep, it's an Icon jacket. I have gorgeous matching turquoise gloves, too. I had a HECK of a time finding coordinating gear that wasn't pink or purple (damn female stereotypes, some of us want to be unique!) but between Icon and Scorpion, I coordinate pretty well... ;)

And thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

CRStep, it's an Icon jacket. I have gorgeous matching turquoise gloves, too. I had a HECK of a time finding coordinating gear that wasn't pink or purple (damn female stereotypes, some of us want to be unique!) but between Icon and Scorpion, I coordinate pretty well... ;) !

I am very grateful that turquoise/teal is now trendy.

I live in Arlington VA, and have a 2013 NC700X with DCT. I too love riding it. Welcome.

Is your bike silver? With a madstad? I might have seen you when visiting my family last month.

Looks like you bought it at a great place. Greg in the service department is awesome and they are very honest mechanics

I live in Arlington VA, and have a 2013 NC700X with DCT. I too love riding it. Welcome.

Another local! I knew I'd seen a few 700X riding around. ;)

Looks like you bought it at a great place. Greg in the service department is awesome and they are very honest mechanics

I really felt great about the sales department, and I plan to return to the service department...glad to know someone else trusts their work.

Back