• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heya From Little Rock

OldJeff

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Folks,

Hopefully I'll be a 2012 NC700X rider soon, just need to work out some details with insurance and financing this week, then I'll get my dealer to ship it in and install all the add-ons. I expect to ride it out end of next week if all goes as planned. Currently riding a 2007 Honda Sabre bought new, that has been a great bike for 36k miles until recently. It has developed a intermittent fueling issue that has cost me almost 500 bucks troubleshooting and it is still not fixed. The dealer will give me a good trade-in for it, even knowing it has issues.

I've done a lot of research that led me to the NC700X and this website had most of if not all the info I needed to decide that the NC700X will my next bike. I'll go with all Hondaline accessories with everything except the upper fairing and will add a after-market radiator guard, hand deflectors and maybe crashbars later.

I'm 54 and grew up on Honda dirt bikes going from a trail 70 to a 125 and then a 250 and rode amatuer motocross for a while until I picked up a KZ900 cheap when I was 17. That Kawa was fast! I rode it for 6 months and had a blast shutting down the local law unti they finally caught me :cool: I got off light and was allowed to enter the service instead of jail. Fast forward thru several jobs, sport cars and marriages to 2007 and I started riding again on the Sabre.

Thanks!

Welcome from FLA. I too hope to get my NC late this week if all goes well with the seller getting his title from American Honda Finanace. Once he has the title his hands, the NC is MINE!

I couldnt agree more about the forum and the bike is gonna be awesome. No its not a liter-bike musclebike but once you understand its objective its clear this bike is gonna be exactly what I am after. A fun, affordable, quality, entertaining, reliable and comfortable motorcycle that can be a commuter, Sport tourer or canyon carver.

Craig

Thanks Folks! Nice to see two fellow riders close by too! Well maybe... That Bama dude better pull for the Hawgs! ;)

Well that took longer than I expected. Best laid plans of mice and men....:) I'll pick up my bone stock silver 2013 NCX today. 1100 bucks worth of parts will arrive next week, so I figure to get them installed and get the 600 mile service done next Saturday. :cool: Pics later tonight.

Well that took longer than I expected. Best laid plans of mice and men....:) I'll pick up my bone stock silver 2013 NCX today. 1100 bucks worth of parts will arrive next week, so I figure to get them installed and get the 600 mile service done next Saturday. :cool: Pics later tonight.

Sweet! Looking forward to your pics!

Hey Folks,

Hopefully I'll be a 2012 NC700X rider soon, just need to work out some details with insurance and financing this week, then I'll get my dealer to ship it in and install all the add-ons. I expect to ride it out end of next week if all goes as planned. Currently riding a 2007 Honda Sabre bought new, that has been a great bike for 36k miles until recently. It has developed a intermittent fueling issue that has cost me almost 500 bucks troubleshooting and it is still not fixed. The dealer will give me a good trade-in for it, even knowing it has issues.

I've done a lot of research that led me to the NC700X and this website had most of if not all the info I needed to decide that the NC700X will my next bike. I'll go with all Hondaline accessories with everything except the upper fairing and will add a after-market radiator guard, hand deflectors and maybe crashbars later.

I'm 54 and grew up on Honda dirt bikes going from a trail 70 to a 125 and then a 250 and rode amatuer motocross for a while until I picked up a KZ900 cheap when I was 17. That Kawa was fast! I rode it for 6 months and had a blast shutting down the local law unti they finally caught me :cool: I got off light and was allowed to enter the service instead of jail. Fast forward thru several jobs, sport cars and marriages to 2007 and I started riding again on the Sabre.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum OldJeff. I've always wanted to ride the ozarks area which isn't far from you. I hear there are some excellent roads to ride in that area

Happy motorclist.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mike, Richard's Honda/Yamaha, good folks there and they have done me right the last 5 years.

Thanks Netizen, the Hog Trail is awesome, but there are a TON of other great roads in NW Arkansas. If ever get this way, get a room in Eureka Springs for a few days and ride around there. that would be a great Ride vacation :)

Back