• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Here’s the 2020 CRF1100L Africa Twin

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The New Twin Is In We knew already that Honda had a new 2020 CRF1100L Africa Twin coming, and now there are images, specifics, and video of the bike. The company made the new bike with a bigger engine and a lighter weight. Two very good things. The bike now tips the scales at 498 ...
The post Here’s the 2020 CRF1100L Africa Twin appeared first on webBikeWorld.

More...

I'm more curious to hear about the upcoming 800 to 850cc version of the Africa Twin. Rumors are saying it will be released, possibly 2021.

Will it be a worked over NC750?
Will it be a new bike that competes with the NC750 for marketshare but aimed at a more off road oriented rider?
Will it be a new bike that replaces the NC750 in Honda's lineup?
Will it have a Frunk?

Dang.....I just want an alternate model with 17" wheels and firmer suspension! Lol

Serious note, if I were an offroader, I'd probably already own an AT. Looks better, the power numbers are better, bike was already good, so it's just refined and improved.

I'm still curious if they plan on dropping any new bikes for 2020 though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They've definitely made some improvements. If only Honda would address this in a lower weight class and displacement.

I
They've definitely made some improvements. If only Honda would address this in a lower weight class and displacement.
I'm starting to lose hope.

Back