• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Help needed: HISS light: what's happening?

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hi
On the first few days, the HISS light stayed on for about 24 hours, as documented in the owners manual.

Now after 2 weeks, I noticed that the HISS light is not blinking before 24 hours is up.
Eg: I stopped the bike at say 18:00hrs and the next morning , 08:00, (less than 24 hours) the light is no longer blinking.

Should I be concerned?
Is it the battery?
Something else?
:eek:

Hi swissnc,
my manual has 3 references to HISS, 1 under keys, again under Instruments, Controls & other Features, again under Troubleshooting. I guess you have gone through your manual, do you have any other electronic items on your key ring, like a remote for gate etc? THat could cause some interference. You could have switched the flashing off, as described under "Instruments, Controls & other Features", if not, see your dealer.

hi tanserfI sorted it out. I reset the HISS indicator by pressing right side button for 3 seconds.Now it is blinking again.Thanks.

Back