• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Help installing a California Scientific Windshield...

ojorge

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Honda NC700X 2012 California Scientific Windshield Installation Instructions...please need help!
Do I need special parts?
Thank you.
Jorge

Three different, incompatible NC-X windshield mounts exist:
2012-15
2016-20
2021-23.

Do I have the wrong mounts for the California Scientific Windshield Installation? please help.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0254 (1).jpg
    IMG_0254 (1).jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 7
Three different, incompatible NC-X windshield mounts exist:
2012-15
2016-20
2021-23.

Do I have the wrong mounts for the California Scientific Windshield Installation? please help.
Do you know what model year your California Scientific windshield was intended for? It looks like there were at least two versions. It also looks like you are missing the plastic spacers that go in the mounting holes.

I wouldn’t know becase you didn’t say what model year motorcycle you have, or what model year the California Scientific windshield was intended for.
does it take extra bracketry or just a bolt on windshield? If it's just a bolt on windshield, if the holes don't line up, it's not the right shield.

does it take extra bracketry or just a bolt on windshield? If it's just a bolt on windshield, if the holes don't line up, it's not the right shield.
My bad. At first I failed to read in post #1 that the OP has a 2012 NC700X. I edited my post.

Anyway, the instructions are at the link in post #2.

Back