• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Help finding a small part

superdedooperman

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was putting my bike back together after running wires for my aux lights and I lost a little piece. I tried three times to screw into this little grommet thingy-ma-jig, but it kept falling through. The last time, it fell through and I couldn't find it anywhere. Poked and prodded for 30 minutes trying to find it. Anyone know a part number or place I could get this from? It is a little rubber piece with threads inside it.

I have searched through partzilla trying to find it, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks for the help!

Honda Part.jpg

That does look like it could be it. The only thing that may be different is the one I lost was kind of donut shaped in the middle to help with retention it looked like. The pictures on google I'm finding under that part number are smooth all the way down. Wonder if this would make a difference?

I have dropped little things like that down in there. They seem to like to go on top of the transmission. You may have to take more panels off to find thst little bugger but personally I would do that to ensure that the piece isn't going to cause more problems down the road.
Good hunting!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a "cowl setting nut 5mm" (aka "well nut" in older parlance)

Pn 90111-KW3-003

image.jpg

image.jpeg

D'oh! Missed seeing Mr. Lootzyan's post, but I'm pretty sure that is it :eek:

Last edited:
Back