• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Ukraine

GORAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody!
I'm Roman from Lviv, Ukraine.
I have my NC for 2 years now. Here you are some mods which i've done:
custom luggage rack system;
engine/plastic guard;
38l aluminium side cases;
46l Kappa top case;
centre stand;
side stand extender;
custom windsreen;
handguards;
usb charger;
front fender extender
Here are some pics:
111.jpg
222.jpg
333.jpg
444.jpg
555.jpg
777.jpg
888.jpg
999.jpg
03333.jpg
6666.jpg
and here is fully loaded bike
DSC_0007.jpg
and a windscreed which was made with the friend of mine
DSC_0185.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Your NC looks really nice!

Welcome from Ohio!

Do you have reflective tape on your rims or is that just flash photography?

Hello Goran!

You have a nice bike, and the way you put those black protectors where laps stick to the frunk's panels? Nice! I need something like that for my NC!
Also, I like the crash bar - any chance you can point me to the manufacturer so that I can check if there's similar thing for my S?

Greetings from Poland, enjoy your stay!

thx!
i ordered the engine guard from the ukrainian company which is called MMoto. As far as i know thay don't have any parts for the 700s, only for X model

Hello Goran!

You have a nice bike, and the way you put those black protectors where laps stick to the frunk's panels? Nice! I need something like that for my NC!
Also, I like the crash bar - any chance you can point me to the manufacturer so that I can check if there's similar thing for my S?

Greetings from Poland, enjoy your stay!
thx!
check inbox :cool:

Looks like you've been on the forum a while but better late than never so Welcome to the forum from Dalton, GA! I understand you run the Mmoto engine guards and I can't help but wonder is it possible to also run a metal skid plate along with the engine guards? All the pictures I've seen are of skid plateless motorcycles with the engine guards mounted. It seems like the plastic cover underneath the bike is roughly the same size as a skid plate would be. Therefore would it be okay to assume that one could likely mount a skid plate while also having the Mmoto engine guard mounted as long as the skid plate did not interfere with the lower bar that crosses the front of the motorcycle? Other than one location where it looks as if the mounting location would have to be shared between the two, I don't see a reason not to. I may be wrong but if you GORAN or anybody else knows if this can be done I would really really like to know. Thank you all very much! :)

Back