• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Pennsylvania

Lion9129

Reaction score
Visit site
New to the "on road" riding world this week. My awesome wife surprised me at work with an early "almost 50th birthday" present ....a NC700X !! I've ridden offroad for most of my life, starting with a '79 CT70 then MX100, IT200, XR200, XR250 and YZ250. Had a less than glorious dismount a couple of years ago which 10K later resulted in a brand new knee and newfound respect for staying healthy enough to keep on the job....thus ending my offroad stint. Have kicked around getting a street bike for a few years, and when the old gang of "50 somethings" decided to also transition from dirt to street, I got the bug again. Was looking at the VStrom's and DRZ's the guys had, and came across this model as well. My wife found the search history on the computer and decided the NC was in my future. Now...I plan on mostly riding on road, but want the option to do light to moderate offroad as well ....have been pleased to see many have upgraded their rides to do just that. Looking forward to new adventures and new friends! (out of hospital that is ;) Keep the rubber side down ! Clay

IMG_8589.jpg

That is a heck of a good wife you have. Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Wow, she is a keeper! Welcome from Rhode Island. I frequent the Keystone state often and travel through Harrisburg as I have family in Pittsburgh.

Mike

Hey congrats on the new ride. I have one just like it in Lancaster! That's some cool wife you have there too. Welcome to the forum. Wishing you many enjoyable miles on that great bike.

Clay:

Awesome wife you have there.
She shows you how much she really loves you!
Now, go out and enjoy that ride and for her sake (and yours) stay safe on it.

From just north of you in Williamsport, Pa.

From my time with GMC that looks like a flight suit.

God bless!!

Michael

Clay:

I always loved the look of the HMC Dolphine (SP) which they had when I dispatched GMC's BK117 back around 1994.

Thrilled that someone with the drive and desire to serve their community in such a terrific way has chosen an NC to ride and to join our family here on the forum.

Stay safe out and up there!!

God bless!!

Michael

Back