• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Omaha, Nebraska

OwlCitizen

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! I got a new 2021 NC750X DCT 3 weeks ago. I've been riding for a few years, first on a Honda Shadow 750 ACE Deluxe, and then a Ninja 500. Both times, my commuting needs (storage, fuel economy, highway smoothness) were my biggest criticisms. So far the NC has been what I need, though I'm still looking to upgrade to having panniers and a top case to maximize the storage area. Anyway, I'm happy to be here!

Did you buy it from Dillon Bros or O'Daniel?
I have bought lots of stuff online from Dillon and was never disappointed with their price or promptness.
Welcome aboard.

Hello! I got a new 2021 NC750X DCT 3 weeks ago. I've been riding for a few years, first on a Honda Shadow 750 ACE Deluxe, and then a Ninja 500. Both times, my commuting needs (storage, fuel economy, highway smoothness) were my biggest criticisms. So far the NC has been what I need, though I'm still looking to upgrade to having panniers and a top case to maximize the storage area. Anyway, I'm happy to be here!
Welcome and enjoy the new ride.

Here in the UK I have been waiting since mid March for my new machine and have been promised some time in June but no indication of which week. It has been a long wait and I am so looking forward to seeing it.

I remember a few years ago Nebraska had a PR campaign that cracked me up. It was essentially Nebraska--It's not for everybody. That's when I decided I really liked Nebraska.

Back