• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from North West Louisiana! New member alert.

Red River Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Recent proud owner of a 2018 NC750X here, picked the bike up from a dealer in central Louisiana, bike had 830 miles on it and was discounted by a good amount ( people here don't care about anything except Harley's and sport-bikes). I've now taken her well over 5 thousand miles in the short time that I've owned it. I had been scrounging these forums daily but only just now decided to make an account, I'm happy to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Harleys and sport bikes sums up the US market. It’s a wonder we get the NC at all in the States.

I hope you have many fun, safe miles on your NC.

Welcome from rural farmland in NW Indiana (not Gary and not Chicago, but close!)

Hello from your neighbor in AR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Arkansas are you from? I passed through little rock not too long ago on a trip to Nashville. Took the Natchez Trace back down the way back. Me and my riding buddy (on a Buell Ulysses and a ktm 690 Enduro) make regular stops in East Texas and southern Arkansas goofing around on trails

Where in Arkansas are you from? I passed through little rock not too long ago on a trip to Nashville. Took the Natchez Trace back down the way back. Me and my riding buddy (on a Buell Ulysses and a ktm 690 Enduro) make regular stops in East Texas and southern Arkansas goofing around on trails

I’m in central AR. Riding the pig trail loop next Monday if you happen to be up this way

I’m in central AR. Riding the pig trail loop next Monday if you happen to be up this way

Unluckily I rarely have weekdays off and I just blew through all my vacation time :(. Central Arkansas really is gorgeous, the furthest north I've gone on my NC is to Broken Bow Oklahoma and just east of that, north of DeQueen. I didn't stop in Little Rock as long as I wanted to last time I was there. I'd honestly love to move there one day. Seems way better than boring ol' flat Shreveport.

Hey RRR, Im in Shreveport also. I have a Vstrom 650 now. Heading to Pikes Peak in 2 days. And Utah after that for about 11 days of camping and exploring. We will have to meet after I get back.
Lots of friendlies on this site!

Back