• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from a rainy Finland

FinnMike

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to you all!

Here is a new happy NC750X owner.

Last year I was too late and all bikes were sold out, luckily, because the model changed this year. :D It almost happened again this year as I think I got the last one from stock.

I love the bike, only problem is the weather here in Finland :mad:

Ride safe everybody :cool:

NC750X-1.jpg

Welcome from Illinois, USA. Hope you enjoy your beautiful, new NC!

I hope to visit your country some day.

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario. I lived in Finland in 1999 (Kuusamo) and 2000 (Tuusula). I wish I had taken a motorbike with me instead of a Skidoo.

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario. I lived in Finland in 1999 (Kuusamo) and 2000 (Tuusula). I wish I had taken a motorbike with me instead of a Skidoo.

Thanks!

Small world :) Kuusamo should have plenty of snow but in the south like Tuusula we don't have winter nor summer ... mostly rain and taxes :-(

Welcome to the forum. I also have a grey 2016 model. I would have loved to have the blue one, but it's not sold here, in Canada. Nontheless, I absolutely love it!

Have fun with it, and be safe!

Hi FinnMike, you've got yourself a real beauty of a bike - don't let the rain discourage your from riding :)
Safe riding!
PS: I too want to visit Scandinavian countries one day :)

Hi FinnMike, you've got yourself a real beauty of a bike - don't let the rain discourage your from riding :)
Safe riding!
PS: I too want to visit Scandinavian countries one day :)

Drop me a line if you decide to drive through Finland, I'll be happy to show you around.

I have driven through Poland a couple of times on my way down to Spain, but only in car :-(
I defenetly have to do the trip on bike also :)

Back