• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Height/Length of 750 Sport centre/main stand

ducatiderek

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
I have a 2019 nc750x and have installed a genuine 750X Honda centre/main stand kit , I find it quite hard to raise it onto the stand [ old age ] , I also want to lower the seat height by 25mm as I have a 29" inseam , but that will make it impossible to raise it with out putting the rear wheel onto a piece of timber to raise it ,
Is the Sport centre/main stand lower/shorter ?? The X stand is 27cm centre of pivot pin to foot base . Could a member with a Sport measure their stand and post it please ?
regards Derek UK

What a Great forum this is , it's as good as the Deauville site !

Ducatiderek,

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier.....

I ordered the same center stand from Webbkie and it arrived after a couple of weeks. Putting it on was more than I could do so I took it to the shop to put the springs on and it took them an hour. Good luck.

The main reason I am responding is because of your seat comment. I also have a 29" inseam and can't find a lower seat. Seargent Seat said a seat is like a pyramid, the lower it is, the wider it is.

If you find a lower seat option please let me know.

SloRider

Back