• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heathen + Valley of the Gods

The video's intent isn't particularly to showcase my work. The video's intent was to translate my own experience. I make so many images compulsively, without thought of sales, or how they'll be received. I hope they're well received and that I sell a few, but that's not what drives me. Always moving and trying to keep the frame in front of me ever changing... constantly making visual asterisks in the form of images, words and video clips as I try to snag bits and pieces whilst a rush of content goes rushing by. The speed and amount of content in a short period of time was intentional. Also, had to keep it down to 60secs and ended up cutting some of the story out, but I've found that in these days of information overload, people tend not to pay attention to anything that requires them to slow down.

When I'm in that place that I often seek, it feels like it's moving that fast and I'm just trying to keep up... almost as if I switch from an analytic, thoughtful mode to one of pure intuition. In this mode, it's a constant rush of information. At some point, I simply stop... breath... I don't make in images... or engage in thought. The "I" disappears and there's just ALL. That's ultimately where' I'm trying to get to.

The NCX video and the rest of the videos do not seem to be coming from the same type of resolution or same camera.
Do you do stills and videos using very different camera setups?

The slow mo landscape videos look very proficient and well made.
:p
Keep em coming!

The NCX video and the rest of the videos do not seem to be coming from the same type of resolution or same camera.
Do you do stills and videos using very different camera setups?

The slow mo landscape videos look very proficient and well made.
:p
Keep em coming!

I used a GoPro Hero 3 for both the timelapse and the ride shots. The resolution is lower than my source due to the specs that I created it for. Just repurposing the same content for me blog. Thanks! I also use an iPhone 5 for live snaps from the road, and a compact Nikon P7700 for stills that I take my time with.

Just made the last post to wrap up this Southwest 2013 on a Honday nc700x. Added the condensed trip video to it as well: Moto-Southwest 2013 Skip Hunt + Photo

e346bb14a5aa455fb39edba1f043842c

I am amazed how good of pictures the iphone does take. I use camera plus to edit my photos. I am new to the go pro hero three. Got a lot to learn here. Have black, as it does more. However, I still have not figured out the iphone app yet. Sure wish some one would come out with an app that let you use the siri commands through your headset.

Back