• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heated grips

Lsdpoet

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone using heated grips? If so, what kind and are they worthwhile? How about handguards? Same question. I ride all year round and live in the Northeast and only used heated grips when I had a BMW 1100RT.
Thanks for any comments.

Using Google in the format "site: NC700-forum.com <subject>" should yield results of the many, many past threads regarding specific topics such as heated grips and hand guards.

We've been down these roads before.

+1 on oxfords. Easy install, work great, multistep controller to dial in as much heat as you need, and auto-off so it won't kill the battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this from Amazon Sign In
27db2c07eca6e03501a5b49b57216011.jpg

Last edited:
I just make do with my big honkin' DIY handguard add-ons and some good full-gauntlet winter gloves for the short period I can ride in cold weather around here. It works good for a few hours at high speeds and usually ice and snow on the road keeps my from ranging out so far and it's often with the add-ons on my WR250R anyway -- or I'd be tempted to install a heated-grips solution...

2016-11-22 13;41;00 by greenboy, on Flickr

I have trackside heated grips and love them. Oxford is great but I wanted the extra $30 in my pocket.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back