• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Healtech Speedohealer

Wedders

Reaction score
Visit site
I have changed the gearing on my 2016 Nc750x DCT. This has obviously thrown the accuracy of the speedo out so I’ve opted for the Healtech Speedohealer. I have fitted it,soldered all the connections as per the instructions and it won’t work. I have contacted the seller who said it was beyond him and he emailed Healtech technical. That was 2 days ago and I’ve heard nothing.
Has anyone got one working and can you offer any advice. I will obviously be chasing the manufacturers to get a remedy or my money back.
Thanks

Get your money back and buy a plug-and-play 12oClockLabs SpeedoDRD. I have three of them on three different Hondas and never had a problem with installation or calibration.

Get your money back and buy a plug-and-play 12oClockLabs SpeedoDRD. I have three of them on three different Hondas and never had a problem with installation or calibration.
I emailed 12oClockLabs and the reply was that they don’t do one for the DCT

Unfortunately we do not have anything for the DCT version of that motorcycle, I suspect it is not possible because of the DCT system

I emailed 12oClockLabs and the reply was that they don’t do one for the DCT

Unfortunately we do not have anything for the DCT version of that motorcycle, I suspect it is not possible because of the DCT system
Sorry, I wrongly assumed there was a simple way to correct the speedometer on a DCT. Apparently if you correct the signal right at the vehicle speed sensor, it messes up the transmission.

Sorry, I wrongly assumed there was a simple way to correct the speedometer on a DCT. Apparently if you correct the signal right at the vehicle speed sensor, it messes up the transmission.
No need to apologise at all, at least you take an interest.

Went out today for the first run with my Healtech Speedohealer. Checked against my Garmin GPS it’s running dead accurate above 30mph up to 90mph. I think that’s a result.

Went out today for the first run with my Healtech Speedohealer. Checked against my Garmin GPS it’s running dead accurate above 30mph up to 90mph. I think that’s a result.
Last post before that said it didn’t work. What was the fix?

Last post before that said it didn’t work. What was the fix?
The supplementary instructions said connect the black/ground to the green and black which I did. They told me to change it to the green and red which worked.

Attachments

• 0B637E33-A41A-4438-AD43-122B33B7D1EA.png
    0B637E33-A41A-4438-AD43-122B33B7D1EA.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 17
The supplementary instructions said connect the black/ground to the green and black which I did. They told me to change it to the green and red which worked.
I have a Honda Forza 750 DCT MY2021 (NSS750). The default sprockets are 17/38 . I changed to 16/39. I bought a speedohealer. Although the indicated speed was corrected the DCT operation has problems. Are you satisfied with the gear changing on your DCT?

I have a Honda Forza 750 DCT MY2021 (NSS750). The default sprockets are 17/38 . I changed to 16/39. I bought a speedohealer. Although the indicated speed was corrected the DCT operation has problems. Are you satisfied with the gear changing on your DCT?
Yes my gear change is fine, but I always ride in S2 or S3. I’ve had a problem with the MIL light coming on but that seems to have cured itself.

Thanks for tour kind reply . "Cured by itself". So the light went off by itself ? Or the light remains steady but the dct works like a charm ?
I must splice the speedo healer after the ECU. I have splice the speedo healer according to heal tech manual and nothing works properly . I guess you splice after ECU. Right ? ❤️

I was told to connect mine as close to the meter (dash) as possible which I did but their instructions were wrong on the ground wire see my post above.
Here is a not so pretty photo of my connections before I tidied it up.

Attachments

• F2213635-0B50-4619-A43A-F46542442418.jpeg
    F2213635-0B50-4619-A43A-F46542442418.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 11
Back