• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Happy New Owner 2018 NC750X DCT

tcmackay

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from my first real ride on my new bike. I live in Cottonwood, Arizona and have a beautiful area to ride. Just went up through Jerome and up to a vista point overlooking the Verde Valley. I can’t say enough about this DCT automatic. Wow, what a joy to be able to ride AND take in some of the passing scenery!! I thought I’d just “GET USED TO IT” , but I soon forgot all about shifting and clutching and am better able to watch out for the idiots on their cell phones who look you right in the eye as they pull out in front of you while talking away on their “HANDS FREE” (Brain Free) phones....Forgive my rant...lol.
I bought from a dealer in Phoenix and was a little Leary as the bike only had 1003 miles on it and was already being traded in. But the previous owner just wanted a bigger bike and traded in on a Kawasaki Concourse. So I’ve got a bike that’s just barely broken in and the guy added all the Honda saddlebags and top trunk as well as the center stand and the Honda heated grips. So the $7999 price tag wasn’t too bad I guess considering all that. And I didn’t have to pay all the destination and prep fees. It’s still a crime what the FINAL bottom line ends up being though.. I would just as soon them tell me the actual bottom line than giving the ninety nine price they put up front. Oh well, I’ll soon forget all about it as soon as I get my knees in the breeze!!! I’ve been riding Road Kings for 12 years prior to this bike and just got tired of dumping money on engine problems. (Cam chain tensioner failure).. Since my brother in law works on harleys I GAVE him my 2006 FLHRCI Road King Classic after finding out it was gonna cost over $6,000 for a new motor. I actually bought a 2019 Honda Super Cub 60th anniversary edition and have been riding it to do errands around town at 135 mpg. Love that little bike!! When I got the NC they offered me $2100 for it on a trade in!!! NOT!!! I’ll keep it for awhile and see what happens with values. Hard to believe that the Super Cub is the bike that just about MADE Honda. With over 100 million of them on the planet I guess so. Anyways, I love the new bike and it’s awesome dual clutch automatic tranny!!! Don’t knock it till you ride it!!! It give you so much flexibility in the way you operate it.
Keep the shiny side up folks!!!

Welcome to the NC ... I'm just over the hill from ya in Prescott and, yeah, it was a beautiful day. I just made the run up behind Granite Mtn on Tonto Rd. today. My-t-fine!

Once we get through the snow/rain that's coming later this week, I just might havta make a run down to Fossil Creek. It's a nice gravel road spring-time ride before the authorities limit access in the next month or so. Lemme know if you're interested.

Congrats on your NC. I hwve ridden bikes in your area back when my son was attending Embry Riddle. Beautiful country!!! I love it. With i could ride with you. I have had my NC for 2 years now and love that DCT.
Keep the dirty side down.
Kyle

Back