• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handlebar riser and Center Stand install

Mine is a 2020 as well. Installed the same risers and a test fit showed that I definitely needed to modify a couple of things.
The brake hose, and electrical on both sides were too short as fitted from the factory and needed work. Removed the brake
hose stay from the bottom triple clamp and modified it to fit at about a 45 degree upward angle, this gave me the length
needed at the bar end. Snipped the zip ties holding the electrical on either side of the ignition switch, this freed up enough
length on those without cutting the ties on the bar itself. The rise and set back on these are perfect for me at 5' 10" and with
a fairly long reach. I would recommend these. The stock seat even feels better now as I'm more upright and not shoved
into the tank so much. Next up, Seat Concepts low model.

Mine is a 2020 as well. Installed the same risers and a test fit showed that I definitely needed to modify a couple of things.
The brake hose, and electrical on both sides were too short as fitted from the factory and needed work. Removed the brake
hose stay from the bottom triple clamp and modified it to fit at about a 45 degree upward angle, this gave me the length
needed at the bar end. Snipped the zip ties holding the electrical on either side of the ignition switch, this freed up enough
length on those without cutting the ties on the bar itself. The rise and set back on these are perfect for me at 5' 10" and with
a fairly long reach. I would recommend these. The stock seat even feels better now as I'm more upright and not shoved
into the tank so much. Next up, Seat Concepts low model.
I cut the cable ties as well but didn't have to do anything for the brake line. I'm 5' 10" as well, now the riding position is just right for me.

I cut the cable ties as well but didn't have to do anything for the brake line. I'm 5' 10" as well, now the riding position is just right for me.
I'm guessing the collar on the brake line sits in that bracket was attached lower on yours than on mine. Tried simply slipping it down a bit to lengthen the upper run of hose but it wouldn't budge.
Getting ready to install a Delkevic carbon fiber 9" slip on. Nice piece.

I also have these same bar risers. I have a 2019 manual 750x. I had to loosen the brake hose clasp that secures the brake hose lining and slide some slack through. I also had to loosen the factory wire ties on the handlebar and allow for some slack. I was able to reuse the stock wire ties. This change in handlebar placement put me more upright on the bike, opening my rider triangle and it rotated the pressure from the front of the seat to the rear of the seat, making the need for the slope seat adjustment mod unnecessary. This one, inexpensive change to the motorcycle was the single most effective change I made to the motorcycle. I am 5 foot 7, 180 pounds. I approve.

Back