• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handlebar riser and Center Stand install

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All
I received both the handlebar risers and center stand. I opened up the box for the center stand and something didn't look right it looked too small and sure enough it was after taking measurements, knucklehead me ordered the wrong one so I contacted the supplier and they are taking this one back and are sending me the correct one. Now onto the risers, I am so glad i bought these they are absolutely perfect for me I think if the risers were any taller I would have had to start looking into legthening a bunch of stuff. Pics below.
I will update this thread when I get and install the correct center stand.

20210605_061737.jpg20210605_104434.jpg20210605_104448.jpg

Bonehead move here, I took the bike out to run some errands went to use the mirrors and noticed they were all out of whack. I was saying to myself who the heck messed with my mirrors a minute went by and I said to myself I'm such an idiot and that it was IIIII!!!! who messed with them. Oh boy sure sux getting old. Lol

The tire to ground clearance in that post #11 photo does seem a little close. I was just changing a rear tire on my 2012 700X today. I have about 1 3/8” space between a new tire and the ground, with the bike on a Honda centerstand. But mine may not be a good reference because I have an aftermarket rear shock.

I received the centerstand yesterday and just got installed it, it took all of about 10 minutes.View attachment 45236

That looks like the center stand I need for my bike! Mine is lowered with a stock NC700X center stand and I cannot get the damn thing up on the stand because it's way too long. I agree with @Alias and I wonder if that's an S-model stand.

Back