• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hand guards

POLISPORT SM LINE.

smline10.jpg

ncp2.jpg

I plan on buying handguards just can't decide which ones to get.I like the storms where is the cheapest place to buy them?

Just ordered the Polisports for my DCT based on those photos. They look great. How difficult was installation?

I just posted this in another thread, but I ordered the Cycra Probends mostly for crash protection. My Honda dealership first recommended them to me and was supposed to install them. They tried and then called me in the middle of the job and said they don't fit on the NC700x. I know they do fit based on pictures I've seen here on this forum, but maybe they need to be modified somehow?? I wish I knew. Anyway, I still don't have any hand guards.

Any recommendations for handguards with tall windscreen? Am thinking of the Barkbuster storm s 1

I have the Honda tallscreen with the Barkbusters with the Storms, works good for me no clearance issues for me. I have about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of room between the handguards and the tall screen when the bars are turned all the way left or right. Not sure about other tall screens though.

Any recommendations for handguards with tall windscreen? Am thinking of the Barkbuster storm s 1

I'm curious about this too... I just put on a CalSci medium and have zero clearance between the bars and the screen now. I may have to install the risers I have laying around just so I can clear the handguards I want to get...

trey

Rode to work today for the first time since installing the Barkbusters with the Storm plastics. They took a significant amount of the wind off of my hands while riding. Very pleased with them so far.

Does anyone know what diameter the bars are? I measured 7/8 but want to make sure I ordered the right mounting kit for the Polisports. (22mm) If anyone has already put a set on and can let me know, I would really appreciate the help.

Back