• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings all!

Jumbo

Reaction score
Visit site
New NC700X rider here in NH, I also currently own a DR650 and a Triumph Scrambler. I'm loving the NC, just waiting for the corbin seat and rear hugger to arrive so I can enjoy it even more. Looking forward to a long and happy friendship with the NC.

New NC700X rider here in NH, I also currently own a DR650 and a Triumph Scrambler. I'm loving the NC, just waiting for the corbin seat and rear hugger to arrive so I can enjoy it even more. Looking forward to a long and happy friendship with the NC.

0.jpg

Howdy from Texas!

smileytexan.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from SE AZ.

Wow, new Corbin seat ($$$) and rear hugger ($) on a new bike. :)

If you poke around this forum, you'll run across a recently started thread on seats along with discussions of huggers. You'll have to weigh in with your experience/impressions - ease of installation, seat comfort, what made you choose Corbin, etc. - once you've got the instl done and a few miles of riding in. (I made my decision on a new windscreen after reading about them - various brands, how folks like them, ease of installation etc. - in numerous threads in this forum, then weighing my options so I, for one, welcome everyone's opinion/data.)

Belated Birthday greetings Jumbo! You'll find this forum to be very active. Each time I log in, there is a bunch of interesting threads to read about the NC700X.

Back