• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Grand Tour of VA Motorcycle Tour

Cagedodger

Reaction score
Visit site
The Grand Motorcycle Tour of Virginia is up again for 2013. Is anyone else planning on getting some or all of the stops? If you're a resident of Virginia or even just a neighbor, it's a great excuse to ride around and explore.

Is anyone else interested in grabbing some stamps?

Cool! I signed up for it last night. I've tried to do it for the last three years running, but something kept popping up to prevent me from getting a presentable amount of stamps. This year, hell or high water. :)

I'm up for meeting up with others whether it's riding to a stop or meeting at a stop.

Cool! I signed up for it last night. I've tried to do it for the last three years running, but something kept popping up to prevent me from getting a presentable amount of stamps. This year, hell or high water. :)

I'm up for meeting up with others whether it's riding to a stop or meeting at a stop.

Post when your gonna ride and I may try to meet up. I'm in North Carolina, but I always head north when riding, as Virginia has better riding roads (at least in the central and eastern part of the state.

Will do! Hopefully we can get a few other Central/Southern VA and Northern NC folks in on this. It might make for some good ride to eats if nothing else.

My passport came in the mail the next day. That was pretty fast! I'll start planning out some trips as soon as I finish my raised garden and hop beds (hopefully this weekend).

Back