• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Got a new NC700X

bigjeff

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
New to the NC700X but not new to motorcycle forums or motorcycles.

I just rebuilt a 32 year old Honda CB900C for nostalgia sake (had one new back in the day). Bought the NC700X to be my daily commute bike and the 700 has turned out to be way much more. Extreemly fun bike to ride.

bigjeff

Welcome. I also like rehabbing classic 80s UJMs. I don't do full restore (usually). My last was an 85 Suzuki GS700E. Would love to see some pics of your CB. They have always had a place in my heart.

IMG_0990.jpg

Welcome to the club bigjeff! I used to ride my Dads CB900C when I was a senior in school. Lets see some pics!
GDP211 that's a sharp bike! It brought back some memories of my 81 GS1100E. Thanks!

here is a pic right after the rebuild at the gas station - the blue bike is an 81 CB750C, the silver (mine) a 81 CB900C psuedo bobber. ;)

gas_staTION.jpg

Last edited:
Hi bigjeff welcome from the UK. I thought you might like to see a pic of my CB900F2B This is the bike that I have owned for the shortest time. Itraded a GL1100 for it but after a couple of weeks decided I didn't like it and went back to a GL1100. In fact the CB reg number RKP 900 W and the new GL was RKP 901 W
img113.jpg

Welcome. I also like rehabbing classic 80s UJMs. I don't do full restore (usually). My last was an 85 Suzuki GS700E. Would love to see some pics of your CB. They have always had a place in my heart.

IMG_0990.jpg

Aww, this is sooo cute :)
I should have no trouble getting this little beast on its center stand, ha ha.

Hi bigjeff welcome from the UK. I thought you might like to see a pic of my CB900F2B This is the bike that I have owned for the shortest time. Itraded a GL1100 for it but after a couple of weeks decided I didn't like it and went back to a GL1100. In fact the CB reg number RKP 900 W and the new GL was RKP 901 W
img113.jpg

wow - fantastic bike there mate. Would love to have that one in my garage.

7.jpg

SmileyTalkingHands.jpg

Good old comstar rims. Sure glad they went by the way side.

Last edited:
Back