• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Going through withdrawal

Yeah, I have learned the hard way that cat bites are no joke!! I am happy that the swelling has gone done some and that most of the pain has gone away. hopefully I can get this pinky working right again so i can ride!

Thanks all for the get well wishes!

just saw hand surgeon again, things are much improved but, he wants another two weeks before i try to ride the motorcycle again

Haven't v
Been able to ride now for two weeks! Saturday June 21st my cat bit my hand
4u8a2a2e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Damn dude! What kind of cat do you own? A Tiger! Hope you're back on bike soon...

I had a similar experience when moving from Colorado to Oregon the last time. We were stopped at a campground for the night and one of our panicked cats made a break from our travel trailer. Rather than let him disappear into the wilds of Wyoming, I grabbed him knowing how that was going to turn out. His tooth went to the bone on my left pinky finger. By the middle of the next day, my hand had swollen up like yours and I was beginning to get feverish. The ER doc said it's common with cat bites and that their teeth are like hypodermic needles. I can sympathize with you and hope you are better soon!

Back