• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GIVI V35NT Panniers & Akrapovic S-H7S02-HRTH Compatible?

Bearded Moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
New member here, and I already have a question I can't seem to find the answer for.
Would anyone have happened to have fitted the above two items to their NC750X (mine's 2018)? I am wanting the pannier boxes but was a little worried that they may not fit with the slightly larger akrapovic exhaust I already have fitted...
Anyone done something similar or knows a litlle more about spacings? Thanks in advance.

We have Givi V35 panniers on my wife's bike. It is a 2016 NC700x.

I ride a 2018 NC750x.

Physically the bikes are identical at the rear, use the same mounting rack, etc. Aftermarket and even OEM parts are totally interchangeable between the NC700x and the NC750x for virtually all (except a few random parts and some of the engine) parts.

I don't know the dimensions of the Akropovic exhaust, but if it is only marginally/nominally larger then it will easily fit under the Givi V35 side box.

We have Givi V35 panniers on my wife's bike. It is a 2016 NC700x.

I ride a 2018 NC750x.

Physically the bikes are identical at the rear, use the same mounting rack, etc. Aftermarket and even OEM parts are totally interchangeable between the NC700x and the NC750x for virtually all (except a few random parts and some of the engine) parts.

I don't know the dimensions of the Akropovic exhaust, but if it is only marginally/nominally larger then it will easily fit under the Givi V35 side box.

Thanks for the info, I may just purchase the panniers with my fingers crossed and if they do not fit with the exhaust I can hopefully just return them, cheers.

Back