• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi engine bars

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Yesterday I had the Givi engine bars fitted to my NC700X. These seem a good piece of kit offering protection not only to the engine but also to the body work and the rad which always appears to be very vunrable.
Part No TN1111

Looks neat, Mr Rocker.How much do these bars cost? Website purchase or need to get from a shop?Do they come in other colours? Weight? (I cannot tell these from a website, so your inputs are appreciated)Did you fit them easily yourself, or do you need some special skills or remove some parts? Thanks ahead of your responses. :D

I had them supplied and fitted by the dealer so I don't know about fitting although as you have to undo the engine bolts you will need to know the torque setting for retightening them. Not sure about the cost now as I bought some other stuff at the same time. I also got a very good discount. As to weight I don't really care as performance is not a concern on the NC for me as I have a much more suitable bike when I want that.

Nice and massive. I guess they will do the job in case of... yeah you know. Do you have the part number of those bars?

Thanks for the photos, Rocker66! Please enlighten us: the bars show/have 2 extensions on them, what are they for? Plastic or steel? Looks like good protection there, I'm just a bit worried about that mount in front of the cylinder,though. And like insurance, hope we never need it!
Go safe!

Back