• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Crash bars installed

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Have some additional progress on the bike, I ordered the Givi Crash bars and radiator protector but haven't received the rad protector yet.
They weren't too difficult to install and look sharp. Does anyone know what the Givi plastic is for? 20210807_124537.jpg20210807_124529.jpg

I didn't put the plastic pieces with the GIVI logo on. The bars are great, however I pinched a wire when I put them on in a cold dark garage and my bike wouldn't start. The dealer figured out what I had done and fixed it. ;)

Attachments

• nc750x.jpg
    nc750x.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 33
I didn't put the plastic pieces with the GIVI logo on. The bars are great, however I pinched a wire when I put them on in a cold dark garage and my bike wouldn't start. The dealer figured out what I had done and fixed it. ;)
They look like they are designed for stuff to be strapped to them

it's a plastic bumper to protect the bars' finish in a tip over. may help in a real slide, but I doubt it.

I think they are just a way to see who made them.
Right. I bought the Kappa crash bars for my 2012. Same product and same company as the Givi, but with no plastic block with advertising.

Anyone know if there is any difference in the uppers (shown above) as opposed to the lower Givi crash bars? I am just wondering what part of the bike touches down first in a tip over.

Back