• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Genuine Honda USA Accessories Are Now Available to order!

Thomasec

Reaction score
Visit site
Our Nc700X's are almost here (in the USA). I just just got back from my local dealer and the accessories have just (today) been released (for ordering) by Honda Powersports USA. Things like the side and top luggage boxes, rear rack, heated grips, center stand, etc. can be ordered immediately. However they will be in limited supply, so if you have ordered a bike (especially for the first shipment in a week or two), then order your accessories now and avoid that dreaded "back ordered" deal. (I ordered the side luggage, mounting hardware, center stand, tall windscreen and special aluminum dress panels for mine.) :)

Not much of a deal. Had to pay full list price for the bike (after all they will sell all they can get anyway) and a small discount on the accessories I bought ahead of the bike getting here. But I am as happy as you, HAPPY! I'll get one of the first NC's delivered here in the NW portion of the US.

Hi (it was a joke btw, hope you did not mind)

I had a wonderful deal from the Honda shop.
I got the Tourshield, rear rack and 35L box for "free". All thrown in.
I also paid 100chf for the 250chf Mainstand.

It is not because I am a frequent customer, but rather I just opened my big mouth and asked (just try).
And the shopkeeper said yes (to my big surprise). I was ready to buy it anyway, with or without discounts on the assessories.
Bike was here 8020 chf. There was a silver one in the shop (just unpacked and without oil).
And yes we can order any color, even red.
:rolleyes:

1chf = 1.01 USD

Our Nc700X's are almost here (in the USA). I just just got back from my local dealer and the accessories have just (today) been released (for ordering) by Honda Powersports USA. Things like the side and top luggage boxes, rear rack, heated grips, center stand, etc. can be ordered immediately. However they will be in limited supply, so if you have ordered a bike (especially for the first shipment in a week or two), then order your accessories now and avoid that dreaded "back ordered" deal. (I ordered the side luggage, mounting hardware, center stand, tall windscreen and special aluminum dress panels for mine.) :)

which website did you order from, i could not find any honda powersport in usa accept the ordering. thanks

which website did you order from, i could not find any honda powersport in usa accept the ordering. thanks

+1 The dealer I used said it would probably be a month. I use my top and side cases on my Goldwing so much that I want them on the NC NOW!
I think I'll even put cruise control on it, I'm kind of lazy that way. All the stuff that I like is going on this one.

+1 The dealer I used said it would probably be a month. I use my top and side cases on my Goldwing so much that I want them on the NC NOW!
I think I'll even put cruise control on it, I'm kind of lazy that way. All the stuff that I like is going on this one.

Please post a picture when you have all your luggage strapped on. :p

Back