• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk // Tank Bag

Japerjoey

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure there is a post about this on the forum somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any recommendations for a small bag pouch that latches to the frunk? Looking for a waterproof one with a transparent cover so that I can throw an ipad in it and use it as a navi device...

Thanks Guys. That looks pretty much exactly like what I want. Every worry about the suction cups failing? Is it easy to take the bag with you when you dismount and go somewhere?

I have the same tank bag. I haven't removed it in over a month and its still on there tight. I have a tether on it just in case but the suction cups haven't failed me.

I have the same tank bag. I haven't removed it in over a month and its still on there tight. I have a tether on it just in case but the suction cups haven't failed me.
Thanks mate. It's looking better all the time. Now if I can just find it in Japan and save me some delivery fees.

Thanks Guys. That looks pretty much exactly like what I want. Every worry about the suction cups failing? Is it easy to take the bag with you when you dismount and go somewhere?
Every now and then I will find one suction cup not holding. No big deal. Just check them occasionally and push back in place. Whole bag has not moved after 15,000 miles.

Since you stated you'll specifically be using an Apple product, why don't you utilize a RAM mount and use their AquaBox? They are pretty much specifically made for Apple products and keep them dry. Only caveat is that you can't charge the device without some modification.

HenlyBegins 78050

I bought a HenleyBegins bag, which is made specifically for the NC7. It uses suction cups in a triangle pattern to fit the frunk, and it has a great integrated connection system. I posted about buying it here a while back. You can see the bag installed here.
3349d1364740759-not-tank-map-holder-anyone-78050.jpg
It comes with a waterproof cover, and an iPad fits in the map holder perfectly. Get a usb port on the handlebars and you are good to go. I usually just run my iPhone off the usb for heads up navi and leave the iPad charging in the frunk.

Back