front fender extender

Canbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 NC750XD. Has anyone installed an extender on theirs? If so what brand?

Thanks

Randy99CL

Reaction score
I've noticed some that are around $50 or so?? For a little piece of plastic?
I searched for them on Amazon and some start at about 25 bucks and they have a lot of different ones.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=nc750x+fender+extender&ref=nb_sb_noss
And I saw a video where a guy installed one by gluing it onto the fender with silicone seal (RTV). No holes or screws/rivets needed.

Smallville

Reaction score
Just installed a pyramid Plastics Fenda Extenda on mine.
Nice product that fits well and comes with rivets or sticky pads to install.

DirtFlier

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Fenda Extenda on both of my bikes and it's a good product.

halfSpinDoctor

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed the Pyramid Plastics (Extenda Fenda) one. It was $35 with free shipping on Amazon. I drilled and used the plastic rivets and a few sticky pads to get things aligned prior to drilling. The older kits come with different fasteners that are not the rivets, but the new rivets seem good. Instructions that come with the item are vague and confusing, but the instructions on the web site are good: https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/downloads/fitting_instructions/Push Rivet Extenda Fenda.pdf

Use two rivets in the middle, and two on the side. 8 mm from the edge.

It is somewhat expensive, but where else are you going to find a perfectly form fitting piece of plastic for your front fender .

Rapturee

Reaction score
I installed mine with 3M OUTDOOR adhesive tape, not the supplied stuff. I covered the entire area with it first, then held it in place and clamped it with lots of little clamps over night. One year later it's still there and holding firmly! :{)

installed the new front fender extender.jpg

Jt105

Reaction score
I too used the 3M outdoor double sided tape. 1 yr later and it’s still attached.

JT

Canbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for your replies gentlemen. Since my bike is so new, I'm running into that aftermarket-fitment-lag-time-issue. For example, RevZilla informed me that the Puig extender won't fit my bike because the 2018 front fender part number is different from those of the NC700X 2012-2015 models.

NCX19

Reaction score
got the cheapest i could find on amazon. came with 3m double sided tape which I used. Also came with plastic rivets which I didnt use. Not drilling holes. However I supplemented the tape with clear silicone sealant wherever the tape wasnt. Used masking tape to assist securing it overnight while the silicone cured. If I ever need to remove it, its gonna be a challenge... its really on there