• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum problems?

Odd. My last 24 hrs has been very bad. I may just leave it be for the next week and then check back. I’ve no doubt setting up the new server is a major PITA.

Perhaps up there with changing the air filter. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been having problems most of today. Oddly enough, while it wouldn't load the forum it would load a Honda icon as the page icon, now it's back to the default VB icon.

Had some issues today with an update that broke the server. I think I have it sorted now... Fingers crossed

It happened again. As with the first time, for some reason when the forum was broken the favicon worked.

We are now on a new server..... That was fun! lol Let me know if there are any site issues you notice

the favicon that worked when the site was down still isn't working. not an issue that really matters though.

Still no workie

Not being real savvy about servers and such, all I can say is that when I log on to the Homepage and then click on the "Forums" button, all I get is a full page of garbage. This must be frustrating, I'm a new member and trying to learn about the NC750x, but can no longer get on the forum.

I’ve been having a lot of problems via Tapatalk and some via web over the last couple days. Having no problems with Tapatalk on other forums.

Not being real savvy about servers and such, all I can say is that when I log on to the Homepage and then click on the "Forums" button, all I get is a full page of garbage. This must be frustrating, I'm a new member and trying to learn about the NC750x, but can no longer get on the forum.

Can you post a screenshot? Make sure you have also cleaned your browser cache.

I need to update taptalk .. Should be done soon

I’ve been having a lot of problems via Tapatalk and some via web over the last couple days. Having no problems with Tapatalk on other forums.

Can you post a screenshot? Make sure you have also cleaned your browser cache.
Evidently I can't. Even though I am logged in, if I copy and paste the garbage I get it takes me back to having to prove I'm not a Robot. When I do that, my post disappears and I have to start all over again.

Is a delay in PM emails normal? I've gotten 2 PMs today, one was in my gmail inbox a minute after the time stamp I see here, the other 7 minutes which surprised me. Not important, just unusual.

also, is there a way to get rid of the warning about a link taking me somewhere else?

taking a long time to load each click. When I click on the icon to connect to a pic, screen whites out. I don't have trouble with other forums.

I am having to make a second attempt at signing in each time. Also my password prints in full rather than the dots.

Back