• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum problems?

I finally have the Honda logo AND the site is working. Don't remember seeing that before (not that I've been here very long).

Seems ok now

Well, somebody did something. I stayed away over the weekend and this afternoon when I logged on everything seems to be working as it should. I can now click on the "Forum" button on the Homepage and see the list of Forums and choose where I want to go. Now I can start gathering information on the 750x and try to figure out if there is one in my future.
Thanks Admin!

An odd one: I'm getting notifications that I clicked like. Doesn't really make sense to me - I'd expect notifications when someone likes my comments, but not when I like someone else's.

Anyone else having forum issues? Seems like the cookies are not working correctly. When I click the new posts it doesn't work and have to fiddle with it to see them from the home tab.

Anyone else having forum issues? Seems like the cookies are not working correctly. When I click the new posts it doesn't work and have to fiddle with it to see them from the home tab.
Me too. I was thinking it was just an iPad/iPadOS 13 thing since nobody mentioned it. I’ve been looking for new posts on the Recent Posts sidebar. No idea what your home tab workaround is.

It works some times and now it isn't...hopefully the admin can take a look since there is at least two of us :) I thought it was a change to the chrome privacy settings that messed me up.

Home tab still not functional. Shows me as not logged in and is stuck with old posts and user info. Have to keep bouncing back to the Forum tab to see what’s recent. Not liking this new normal.. no longer user friendly.

Since about December 2 or 3, I’ve been having forum problems. There were a few instances where the server was unavailable during that time, so I wonder if there were software changes done. I’ve PM’d the admin but I’m awaiting a response.

Trying to find the latests posts, or to even load current pages, has become nearly impossible. I’ve tried different browsers and different computer/tablet/phone, but it’s not working for me.

^^^this. I kept getting the spinning wheel and nothing would load. I primarily access the forum from my phone using Tapatalk, but it also wasn’t loading on my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I clicked on the site this past week the information was showing as if I hadn’t logged in for a week. Same handful new posts, same 3 likes, info saying I had last logged on a week before.

I’d clear those new posts and likes and I log completely off the site and sign back in and the same new posts, same 3 likes. Finally I logged off and deleted the bookmark, closed the browser, and came back to the site with a new Google search for it. I logged in again and things seem to be working correctly again.

When I clicked on the site this past week the information was showing as if I hadn’t logged in for a week. Same handful new posts, same 3 likes, info saying I had last logged on a week before.

I’d clear those new posts and likes and I log completely off the site and sign back in and the same new posts, same 3 likes. Finally I logged off and deleted the bookmark, closed the browser, and came back to the site with a new Google search for it. I logged in again and things seem to be working correctly again.

Well bloody hell. Just tried exactly what you did and baddabing - all normal again.

You sir, are a GOD.

Yea, I saw the same thing and I used a different browser to see new posts...

Back