• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum problems?

GregC

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else having difficulty with the forum over the last 48 hours (it’s now ~3pm EDT 9/25). I had a hard time accessing the forum and it looked like a server issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Having intermittent forum access issues here, too.

Same here. Using Tapatalk and other forums have been working fine. Haven't tried using a web browser.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Tapatalk

Web browser failed as well - that’s when I figured it was a server issue but had not seen anything posted about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Been having trouble with the server the past few days.. Still trying to sort it..

Can get here in browser but not Tapatalk. I get login screens but a bunch of gobbledygook when logging in.

Still working out the bugs. We are on a new server now.. Growing pains so to speak. I think I almost have it sorted..

I think I have it sorted... Fingers crossed. Let me know if you notice any bugs aside from the server previously being intermittent

I am having constant problems with this website.

Sometimes the problems last for a few seconds, other times it lasts for hours.

Our up time has been closet to perfect for years but I am having trouble with the new server setup.. still working on it. Any Apache experts on the site?

Back