• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

For those interested in hyper sport cars

I think this is one of the best looking hyper cars being produced today. Michael Jordan just bought one. A pittance at $3.5M.

3 1/2 mil? Gads..... garage jewelry.

Funny that Tesla owners are paying big extra bucks NOT to have a weird steering wheel like that.

I'd rather have a C8 vette for a paltry 100k

but honestly, we are perfectly happy with the wife's sports car, a convertible Mustang that cost $38K

then again, I don't have Michael Jordan money .... if I did who knows? lol

I was partial to the Ford GT ...with the Santa Fe and the NC700 in the garage there just wasn't room...
Love the GT. Interesting purchasing model in that Ford retains ownership (partial maybe) for the first couple of years. The purchaser is disallowed from selling it in the first 2 years of ownership. They cross the auction block at Barrett Jackson every once in awhile. Big bucks.

3 1/2 mil? Gads..... garage jewelry.

Funny that Tesla owners are paying big extra bucks NOT to have a weird steering wheel like that.

I'd rather have a C8 vette for a paltry 100k

but honestly, we are perfectly happy with the wife's sports car, a convertible Mustang that cost $38K

then again, I don't have Michael Jordan money .... if I did who knows? lol
Yup. Definitely for the bored rich owner.

Love the GT. Interesting purchasing model in that Ford retains ownership (partial maybe) for the first couple of years. The purchaser is disallowed from selling it in the first 2 years of ownership. They cross the auction block at Barrett Jackson every once in awhile. Big bucks.
That is interesting. I have never head of that before. This topic caused me to read up on the 2023 in Car and Driver. It is supposed to be end of the line, limited edition (67 units), race inspired for a paltry $1.7M. Autotrader had a 2019 for $1.4 and some 2006's in the $600k's. Those are home prices here depending on if it is apartment or a free standing house.

Closest I got was a 2005 Crossfire Roadster for a bit. Got together with the home minister who wanted practical cars... *grumble grumble* I think I had pictures moving a queen size bed with it...ahh youth...

That is interesting. I have never head of that before. This topic caused me to read up on the 2023 in Car and Driver. It is supposed to be end of the line, limited edition (67 units), race inspired for a paltry $1.7M. Autotrader had a 2019 for $1.4 and some 2006's in the $600k's. Those are home prices here depending on if it is apartment or a free standing house.

Closest I got was a 2005 Crossfire Roadster for a bit. Got together with the home minister who wanted practical cars... *grumble grumble* I think I had pictures moving a queen size bed with it...ahh youth...
I always liked the Crossfire from a design perspective. Another very interesting vehicle with the almost-AMG engine in it. There are quite a few on the road down here in SW Florida.

Back