• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

For the rider who wants it all !

Looks awesome from a high tech point of view. But, the matte black is pretty low tech for making yourself visible. I do want it all, so when it’s available in hi-viz, I’ll check it out.

Last edited:
Don't they make a white model.....scroll thru the specs and blah-blah?? I wonder how "dexterious" (sp?) all those buttons are with thick gloves on?? I would like to see a camera On/Off Button on the handlebars or wrist.....and not have to reach up and find it on the helmet. Just my $0.02........
$450

Don't they make a white model.....scroll thru the specs and blah-blah?? I wonder how "dexterious" (sp?) all those buttons are with thick gloves on?? I would like to see a camera On/Off Button on the handlebars or wrist.....and not have to reach up and find it on the helmet. Just my $0.02........
$450

You're right; there was also white. Any color you like as long as it's not a color.

It needs a heads up display of what's on the camera, also a rear facing camera, so I can post sweet police-chase footage.

SENA has been promising this helmet since 2015. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Back