• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

FOR SALE: Size L, FirstGear RushAir jacket + Alpinestars back protector

melensdad

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the jacket was $169. The back protector was $45. I used it for about 1 season. But I had a KLIM Apex Air and then bought a KLIM Induction Pro. So I simply don't need this one. It has been hanging in the closet. Almost new condition. No stains, snags or tears. Never been crash tested. Only used it on days when we had high humidity + high heat.

Asking $100 for both the jacket + the back armor. Price is for Continental US buyers, shipped to your door.

Here is my gear review --> https://www.nc700-forum.com/threads/review-firstgear-rush-air-mesh-riding-jacket.17037/

fullsizeoutput_78ff.jpg

I know it's been a long while but do you still have the jacket? It's perfect for my Florida locale and hi viz with the idiotic drivers (simply the worst anywhere) could be a life saver. That was a remarkably thorough review and very well written. My only real concern would be fit, for me, as I generally wear an XL over my size 44 chest.

I know it's been a long while but do you still have the jacket? It's perfect for my Florida locale and hi viz with the idiotic drivers (simply the worst anywhere) could be a life saver. That was a remarkably thorough review and very well written. My only real concern would be fit, for me, as I generally wear an XL over my size 44 chest.
Yes I do have this jacket.

I never bothered to list it on other forums because our foreign exchange student used it when she rode on the back of the bike me over the summer and then I simply hung it up in the closet.

FWIW, I'm 6' tall, 205# and the jacket fits me

Back