• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First time buyer. Any idea what price point I should look for used bike - 2019-2021

Congrats! Did you get it from Western Honda, or one of the seemingly-millions of RideNow stores in the metro Phoenix area?
RideNow Chandler - had a great time there for sure - buying experience was good. They did a pre-check and changed the battery also.

Reactions: MZ5
Glad to hear they treated you well. It surprises me to hear it, actually, but I’m glad for you.

Glad to hear they treated you well. It surprises me to hear it, actually, but I’m glad for you.
I was surprised too as I only have experience buying cars and we all know how awesome it could be LOL

• Haha
Reactions: MZ5
I was surprised too as I only have experience buying cars and we all know how awesome it could be LOL
Completely off topic, but during my ride yesterday I had to pass by the large auto group dealerships. Though not to pre-supply chain/chip shortage levels, the inventory was substantial. Not sure if we have rounded the corner or if the economy is removing folks from the new car market (perhaps something else), but it looked promising.

Completely off topic, but during my ride yesterday I had to pass by the large auto group dealerships. Though not to pre-supply chain/chip shortage levels, the inventory was substantial. Not sure if we have rounded the corner or if the economy is removing folks from the new car market (perhaps something else), but it looked promising.
Now I hope you pass by some Honda bike dealers............

On the subject of price I saw a 2015 nc700x on sale at the local dealer with 15000 miles for 7000$! Them prices are on the rise.

On the subject of price I saw a 2015 nc700x on sale at the local dealer with 15000 miles for 7000$! Them prices are on the rise.
The NC was still there, unsold, right? That price is just an asking price, not a sale price. It’s just a dealer dreaming.

That seems more - mine is 2016 with 8k miles, new battery and tires - and they sold it for 8250 OTD

That seems more - mine is 2016 with 8k miles, new battery and tires - and they sold it for 8250 OTD
Good lord, that's insane. I bought my 2016 with 4k miles and the full oem luggage (panniers and top box) 2 years ago from an individual for $6,300!

Good lord, that's insane. I bought my 2016 with 4k miles and the full oem luggage (panniers and top box) 2 years ago from an individual for $6,300!
Yes! I was looking at it a year back and it was cheaper! Some of the dealers are pushing the price higher and higher - supply bs demand I suppose

I think these bikes are getting more popular in the U.S. also, especially after all the changes in 2021. If Honda was smart, they would realize not only tourers want cruise control though.
I think you are right on cruise control. Even as an OEM accessory that integrates cleanly into the platform.

I think you are right on cruise control. Even as an OEM accessory that integrates cleanly into the platform.
If cruise control does come available on the NC series, I strongly suspect it would be sold as an add-on OEM accessory, based on Honda's past tactics with the NC line (even the center stand is an "accessory"). Not only that but the cruise control might require purchase of two or three separate options in order to maximize but disquise the total cost, like the cruise control switchgear, cruise control fitment "kit", and a cruise control wiring harness, all sold as separate part numbers.

I learn from reading posts that cruise control seems high on the wish list, so it would be nice if Honda offered it. Frankly, I have no desire for it on an NC. I have cruise on my Goldwing and very rarely use it. I'd use it even less on an NC. Meh.

I have no use for CC also but it's high on the list of U-tuber wanted comments.
Yep, probably comments from the "If they ever offered _____ , I'd buy it!" crowd.

I'd use it a lot. Once I tried a real cruise on my FJR, it was really nice to have. Not necessarily a must have, but it beats the heck out of the omni cruise I have now lol

If cruise control does come available on the NC series, I strongly suspect it would be sold as an add-on OEM accessory, based on Honda's past tactics with the NC line (even the center stand is an "accessory"). Not only that but the cruise control might require purchase of two or three separate options in order to maximize but disquise the total cost, like the cruise control switchgear, cruise control fitment "kit", and a cruise control wiring harness, all sold as separate part numbers.

I learn from reading posts that cruise control seems high on the wish list, so it would be nice if Honda offered it. Frankly, I have no desire for it on an NC. I have cruise on my Goldwing and very rarely use it. I'd use it even less on an NC. Meh.
Yep, probably comments from the "If they ever offered _____ , I'd buy it!" crowd.

Agree. When it becomes a ~$1K option, it would suddenly be less important to many buyers of a $10K bike.

I would have paid an additional $ 300-400 as an add on for CC, but above that Id have to really think about it

I refused to pay $400 for a luggage rack

Also refused to pay $900 for a set of saddlebags

Refused to pay $250 for a windshield too, but paid $117 for one which I thought was a fair price

Paid $126 for a center stand ( which should have come standard)

Also paid about $90 for some Oxford heated grips I still need to install

I would have paid an additional $ 300-400 as an add on for CC, but above that Id have to really think about it

I refused to pay $400 for a luggage rack

Also refused to pay $900 for a set of saddlebags

Refused to pay $250 for a windshield too, but paid $117 for one which I thought was a fair price

Paid $126 for a center stand ( which should have come standard)

Also paid about $90 for some Oxford heated grips I still need to install
I'm not saying I wouldn't be the sucker who paid it. I probably would as I am a gadget guy. Then I would regret teh purchase about 6 months later.

Back