• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First ride

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
Got out for my first ride of the spring. 150 days on the battery tender. Never started it a single time. Stored with 0 octane gas and a touch of fuel stabilizer. She fired up right away. Had full service before I parked it for the winter. What a feeling 32C22F57-F52B-419C-803D-225F561B76A4.jpeg

I can't imagine 150 days without riding. You poor Canadians
On the plus side, they get to enjoy more winter sports. I would not be one to know or judge. Riding motorcycles in summer might just be something to pass the time until next winter arrives.

Yea, I was up in Manitoba, Canada bear hunting years ago and as my practice I stopped in a motorcycle shop to look around. There were about 40 snowmobiles on the floor and about 10 motorcycles lol.

I never have liked winter, even as a kid. I get truly depressed if we have a bad winter, with lots of snow and ice and I don't get to ride for 2 weeks. I've always hated being cold. Winter sport for me was reading a good book or my dad's motorcycle magazines.

Back