• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Finally! NM4 On The Road.

Both quite good sellers in Japan. I see lots of them on the road every day. I've never thought them particularly hideous, but I have such incredibly low interest in cars that something has to be stunningly awful for me to even notice it.

Serious question: Do you think it is possible that the designers at Honda create a new style based on what might sell in Japan and share (force) it upon U.S. customers? It would explain why many of us feel that Honda's new style is a bit out in right field. If this is the case, they need to hire some new designers/marketing people because I think they have lost touch with a large (North American) market. I know they've lost me by refusing to update the ST 1300 and bringing out things like the Rune, DN-O1, Vultus, CTX 1300, etc.... I truly can't figure out why they don't get it. They know this crap will not sell here.....it never will.
Mike

Honda has said that this bike is aimed at newcomers. Specifically to try and make someone choose this over a small car. Auto transmission, linked brakes (the front hand brake activates the rear on this bike), built in storage compartments, low seat height, floorboards instead of pegs, good weather protection, and over 70mpg. All for $11k. If they aggressively advertise this to the manga and anime crowd (NM4; gamers often use the number 4 in place of the letter "a" ) it could be successful. Girls and guys are both targeted.

Honda says the enthusiast's motorcycle had been around and refined for years; time to get everyone one smaller,more efficient vehicles.

Other than my age (41), I am a target for this bike. I am not an enthusiast an only been riding for 18 months. I commute regularly and ride on weekends for pleasure. I'll reserve final judgement until I see one in person though because the front view is ugly.
GH
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

There are more videos of this bike now that it's been out for a while. Most of the ones I've found are from Thailand, Vietnam or Japan. The bike looks like an interesting ride. It sounds pretty good. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy one because I would not be able to stand up to help deal with the very bumpy roads here in Vermont.

Use the Google search site of the country you are interested in.

For Japan:
https://www.google.jp/

for Vietnam:
Google

For Thailand:
Google

Not quite as bad as the Toyota MR2 - the name caused a few raised eyebrows and chuckles in France.

My favorite example of vehicle names that don't play well in all countries is the Chevy Nova since in Spanish speaking countries Nova, or no va, could be he, she or you don't go. (at least as far as the Spanish I can remember, which is not much!)

The NM4 does not look comfortable to me because the guy looks like he's almost in a reclining position. It looks as if you lost your grip for a second, and didn't have the backrest deployed, you would go flying off the back. I prefer my feet below me rather than that far in front of me. To each his own, I guess.

Honda dealer near me has one on their web page now,I will call them Fri to see if they have it In.I need to see this up close.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back