• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fender eliminators

Well the first attempt to get it fitted failed. Loss of light stopped play. Sadly I don't have a garage and was working outside. I managed to get everything off and the new part assembled and the new tail light wired in, but then realised the indicators will need to come off completely and that means stripping the whole rear light assembly down. Probably not a big deal but the light was fading and I needed the bike back together for the morning. It'll probably be Saturday now...

I will be working on my own fender eliminator for the sake of shedding the nearly 5 lbs that the stock part weighs.

It is an absurdly heavy part for all that it does.

I am going to run some flush mount LED stuff that will not get busted off in a fall. (I plan on doing some off roading)
I am also going to run a swing arm mount splash guard that will likely have the plate mounted to it.

This should easily drop 4 lbs or more and still eliminate most of the road spray that I am concerned about.

Fitted it. I know they're not for everyone, but I really like the look.

Pleased with that. :)

2017-07-09_12.35.19.jpg

2017-07-09_12.35.33.jpg

2017-07-09_12.35.48.jpg

Back