• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Fender eliminator

Captainzero

Reaction score
Visit site
Doing some stalking on ebay for a rear fender eliminator, and a seller from france has 3 (I think). Little worried on the price, as there are no pics of it mounted. Does anyone use this one on their bike?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Doing some stalking on ebay for a rear fender eliminator, and a seller from france has 3 (I think). Little worried on the price, as there are no pics of it mounted.
Looks cool but not worth the price (esp. the shipping from Europe). Also, depending on the model year that electrical connector is not correct. They switched from three individual connectors (left/right turn, tail/brake) to a single one in 2014 or 15 I believe.

Looks cool but not worth the price (esp. the shipping from Europe). Also, depending on the model year that electrical connector is not correct. They switched from three individual connectors (left/right turn, tail/brake) to a single one in 2014 or 15
Well unless honda changed the lights physically too you could probably swap what they give you with what's on the bike. I'm seeing another seller on ebay selling just the taillight and turns for the more, but their shipping is way cheaper

looking to tuck it up high also, would like the jmv concept version but from what I've seen is that they closed shop
The JMV Concept one is one of the best looking if you have the older style bike. I have occasionally seen them show up for sale on random european bike websites or ebay. But it is very hard to find.

Puig and R&G both make ones that dont look terrible.

This one on eBay is cheap but you might be able to customize it by attaching the stock light somehow

Back