• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fake NGK plugs warning!!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looky in ere......................

Counterfeit NGK car Spark Plugs, Fake NGK car Spark Plugs and NGK Copyright support.

ngksparkplugs.jpg

Identifying Fake NGK Spark Plugs

Last edited:
Dammit! I knew that buying spark plugs in a dark alley, at midnight on the bad side of town for $1 each was a bad idea! It seemed like such a good deal though. :cool: Now I'm wondering whether the Rolex Watch I bought from the same guy for $20 was fake too. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. I just bought a set of 4 for the FJR from a local "reputable source". I do remember that the crush washers didn't slide off so I'm thinking I'm ok. Probably more likely to occur through questionable internet sources.

Dammit! I knew that buying spark plugs in a dark alley, at midnight on the bad side of town for $1 each was a bad idea! It seemed like such a good deal though. :cool: Now I'm wondering whether the Rolex Watch I bought from the same guy for $20 was fake too. :rolleyes:

Relax. Sometimes boxes of real NGK plugs fall off a truck. Could be OK.

That watch on the other hand is worthless. :)

Back