• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Exhaust protection

Rabbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there an exhaust protector for the nc750x and their oddly shaped exhaust?

Yep. Rider skill. Just don’t drop the bike.

On the other hand, the part of the muffler most likely to hit the ground first is at the front, where I believe there is already a heat shield. Lean the bike way over and see if that touches down first.

Last edited:
I dropped my 2013 and it put a nice dent in the exhaust. No such protection for me. Glad the new ones have solved that.

Don’t people use the same argument for not wearing a helmet?
If I drop the motorcycle and bend the muffler I can go buy a new one. It’s not so easy to replace with my skull or it’s contents. The level of risk is different, but nonetheless, there are probably people that make that argument.

I dropped my 2013 and it put a nice dent in the exhaust. No such protection for me. Glad the new ones have solved that.
Yep. The 2013 muffler had less protection near the front than 2016+. 2012-2015 mufflers are often seen smashed just rearward of the heat shield. I haven’t seen a dented 2016+ muffler to note where the damage occurs.

Last edited:
Back