• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

exhaust 2020

danix

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if Danmoto is still in business, their ebay store has nothing for sale and some bad feedback in the last month.
There are a few exhausts on ebay which appear to be Akrapovic clones for under $100 like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NC700-Exha...NC700X&hash=item26372d4451:g:jFAAAOSwTi5bMLnQ
Has anyone tried them?

I've got a line on a used Two Bros exhaust for around $200, might go that route unless there's something better for the price.

Not sure if Danmoto is still in business, their ebay store has nothing for sale and some bad feedback in the last month.
There are a few exhausts on ebay which appear to be Akrapovic clones for under $100 like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NC700-Exhaust-Muffler-Mid-Link-Pipe-Exhaust-System-for-Honda-NC700S-NC750X-NC700/164134470737?fits=Model:NC700X&hash=item26372d4451:g:jFAAAOSwTi5bMLnQ
Has anyone tried them?

I've got a line on a used Two Bros exhaust for around $200, might go that route unless there's something better for the price.
I purchased something similar off of eBay which had been posted as an UNBRANDED slip on. It used the same stock photo as about a 150 other listings for similar exhausts. (To me, this is the worst thing about Ebay, a lot of it seems to be a crop shoot, though I've only used a few times).
I was told to choose between several different finishes, I chose titanium. Just a little bit more sound than the stock exhaust, just a little deeper and throatier in tone. Similar to the difference between the sound of my wife's Ford Focus and my V-8 work truck.
When it showed up, it had Akrapovic logo anyways. I'm not real big on logos to begin with, and I certainly don't like the idea of a fake logo, but it was in a subdued purple and barely perceptible.
Overall, I am happy with the results, especially at price point paid- Which was about $20 less than I see in the posting you linked.

Last edited:
I ordered one of the "hong kong specials". Was debating this or the Mutazu, seller of that brand is nearby, but in the end I didn't like that the same Mutazu exhaust was sold for multiple models. Crap shoot as you say. Will report back.

I bought a sunrise cycles shorty gp style exhaust for mine and whoa! That thing is loud as hell! Great for around town but on the highway it is soo loud on the nc that I wear earplugs (should be doing that anyway). I love the sound though with the long stroke pistons and the different timing it has a very harley esq sound.

I bought a sunrise cycles shorty gp style exhaust for mine and whoa! That thing is loud as hell! Great for around town but on the highway it is soo loud on the nc that I wear earplugs (should be doing that anyway). I love the sound though with the long stroke pistons and the different timing it has a very harley esq sound.

"Sounds" like around town you should pass out ear plugs to everyone else.

Last edited:
Sound is OK - slightly louder than stock but not obnoxious. Coating on the tip peeled off within a day - the "carbon look" is just an adhesive over metal it seems.
Advantages besides sound is just the lighter weight. Mine is still on but if you told me there was one twice the quality at twice the price, I'd likely choose that instead.

Back